FAQ - We answer your questions
Here we answer the most important questions from our community
What is the service fee for landlords?
- Campunite earns 10% commission from a successful rental. Since all charges are added to your nightly rate, you get 100% of your advertised amount.
What do I have to consider when renting?
- Your vehicle must be in safe operating condition, have regular number plates installed and insurance that allows rental. Either through your own insurance or simply through our Campunite-Helvetia insurance.
How does the cleaning of the vehicle work?
- In general, the renter should take over your vehicle in a clean condition and return it again. But you can also make your own arrangements (e.g. the landlord takes care of cleaning the camper after the trip for a flat rate of CHF 100.-).
How and when will I receive my rental income?
- You will always receive your earnings via bank transfer at the beginning of the month.
What is the code 187 in the vehicle registration document?
- The so-called code 187 in the vehicle registration document prevents a change of ownership of your vehicle and thus protects you from fraud. To have such a code entered for your vehicle, you must contact your responsible road traffic office.
Until when can I cancel a trip?
- You can cancel a trip that has already been booked under the following conditions: >7 days before the start of the booking date; 100% refund (excl. payment provider fees of 3%). >48 hours before the start of the booking date; 50% refund on the rental price , 100% refund on insurance fees (excl. payment provider fees of 3%). Cancellation shortly before rental start; No refund on rental price, 100% refund on insurance fees (excl. payment provider fees of 3%)